Estimated Arrival: 7 to 15 days *ETA to USA Only (excluding Hawaii and Alaska)
Howard Miller Ansel II Curio Cabinet 680-691 – Smoke Grey Finish, Vertical Home Decor, Four Glass Shelves, Five Level Display Case, No Reach Light, Lock Sliding Doors
Color: Smoke Grey
Brand: Howard Miller
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 35.75 x 78.25 inches
- Item Weight: 138 pounds
- Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Item model number: 680691
- Is Assembly Required?: No
- Warranty Description: 1 year manufactuer.
- Number of Shelves: 4
- Batteries Required: No
- Included Components: Cabinet, Shelves, Shelf Clips, Anti-Tip Strap
- CURIO CABINET: The Ansel II Curio Cabinet features a Smoke Grey finish and is wire brushed for a natural, reclaimed wood appearance on select hardwoods and veneers with a lightly distressed iron leg base to compliment your home decor. It fits perfectly in your living room, dining room, bedroom, and more to showcase your favorite collectibles.
- DURABLE: Lock your shelves in place with Pad-Lock cushioned metal shelf clips to increase safety, while adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors. With the added two way sliding front door, it will lock to secure your treasures.
- SHELVING SPACE: This cabinet has a glass mirrored back to enhance the view of your treasures. The interior design includes five levels of display space with four adjustable glass shelves with continuous holes for shelf adjustment.
- DIMENSIONS: The height is 78.25 inches (199 cm), with a width of 35.75 inches (91 cm), a depth of 15 inches (38 cm). A No Reach roller switch located on the back of the cabinet offers brighter, whiter, longer lasting LED light to illuminate your collectibles. Made in the USA. Some assembly required.
- HOWARD MILLER: Founded in 1926 and still family-owned in its third generation, Howard Miller is the worlds leading clock company and a respected brand name in fine specialty furnishings such as curio cabinets, wine and bar furnishings, custom storage cabinets, and SmartMoves adjustable height desks.
Howard C. Miller founded the company back in 1926, at the age of 21, and is based out of Zeeland, Michigan. Even though Howard Miller understood the need to create products that would be steeped in quality and value, he expected nothing less than the best. From gaining the title “World’s Largest Grandfather Clock Manufacturer” in the 1960s to creating collectors cabinets in 1989, all the products have the same attention to detail and handcrafted ideals. Howard Miller offers hundreds of items to complement any décor ranging from portable alarm clocks to desk sets to wall and mantel clocks to collectors cabinets to limited edition grandfather clocks. No matter the expense of the purchase, you have the same quality that Howard C. Miller provided when he began offering clocks more than 70 years ago: That quality is reflected both in the products Howard Miller creates and in the people whose artistic talents are relied on to manufacture them. The legacy left by Howard C. Miller isn’t an easy one to emulate. But it’s the only way we know of doing business. Clocks For every personality, there's a Howard Miller clock. From grandfather clocks, mantel clocks, wall clocks and table clocks, they become a focal point in any room. It's function as a timepiece, the beautiful chimes and melodies it plays, and the heirloom appeal will get passed down for generations. Curios Showcase your life's treasures in a Howard Miller curio. Sharing your family heirlooms, valuable collectibles, or family memories in a finely crafted curio will enhance your life at home. Wine/Bar/Game Take your home entertainment up a notch with Howard Miller wine cabinets, bars, and game furnishings. You'll find beautiful workmanship and smart features from top to bottom to help host guests in your home. Read more Read more Howard Miller Ansel Curio Cabinets H. 78.25" (199 cm) W. 35.75" (91 cm) D 15" (38 cm) The Ansel Curio Cabinets are available in options of Amber Brown and Smoke Grey finishes and is wire brushed for a natural, reclaimed wood appearance on select hardwoods and veneers to compliment your home decor. The interior design includes five levels of display space with four adjustable glass shelves with continuous holes for shelf adjustment. Read more Caden Curio Cabinets Kane Curio Cabinets Chesterbrook Curio Cabinets Marlowe Corner Curio Cabinets Waylon Curio Cabinets Ansel Curio Cabinets Available Finishes Aged Natural / Aged Auburn / Aged Grey / Aged Linen Cherry Bordeaux / Black Satin / Espresso Cherry Bordeaux / Espresso / Black Satin / Aged Auburn / Aged Linen / Aged Grey Hampton Cherry / Black Satin / Espresso / Aged Linen / Aged Grey Aged Auburn / Aged Grey / Aged Black / Aged Linen Aged Brown / Smoke Grey Adjustable Shelves ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Plate Grooves ✓ ✓ ✓ Pad-Lock Metal Shelf Clips ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Glass Mirrored Back ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ No Reach Light ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Adjustable Floor Levelers ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Made in the USA ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Front Locking Door ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓