Estimated Arrival: 7 to 15 days *ETA to USA Only (excluding Hawaii and Alaska)
Howard Miller Bar Cart Wine & Bar Cabinet 695-222 – Distressed Medium Brown Finish, Home Liquor Storage, Portable Serving Console, Four Wheel Casters, Stemware Rack
- DISTRESSED FINISH: This Bar Cart features a rustic medium brown finish on select hardwoods and veneers and is distressed for an aged appearance with contrasting metal components finished in charcoal gray to compliment your home decor.
- PORTABLE STORAGE CONSOLE: A portable, metal wine serving cart nests in the base of this cabinet and includes a wood top, a lower wood shelf with metal wire galley, and four casters for mobility. The two hinged doors showcase distinctive fluting and elongated metal pull.
- HIGH QUALITY CABINET: The upper interior of the cabinet includes a glass mirrored back panel and a hanging metal stemware rack that holds up to 18 large wine glasses. It also includes a large fixed wooden shelf, two fixed lower shelves, an adjustable wooden shelf, and a wooden drawer with slides.
- DIMENSIONS: The overall height is 65.5 inches (166 cm), with a width of 38 inches (96 cm), and a depth of 20 inches (51 cm), while the cart measures a height of 30 inches (76 cm), width of 35 inches (89 cm), and a depth of 18 inches (46 cm). Adjustable levelers are under each corner to provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- HOWARD MILLER: Founded in 1926 and still family-owned in its third generation, Howard Miller is the worlds leading clock company and a respected brand name in fine specialty furnishings such as curio cabinets, wine and bar furnishings, custom storage cabinets, and SmartMoves adjustable height desks.
The Bar Cart Wine & Bar Cabinet by Howard Miller has a distressed medium brown finish and contrasting metal components finished in charcoal gray. Two hinged doors with fluting and elongated metal pull. Upper interior has a glass mirrored back, hanging metal stemware rack that holds up to 18 large wine glasses, large fixed wooden shelf, two fixed lower shelves, one adjustable wooden shelf. One wooden drawer with slides. Cart nests in the base and includes a wood top, lower wood shelf with metal wire galley, and four casters. Adjustable levelers under each corner.Howard C. Miller founded the company back in 1926, at the age of 21, and is based out of Zeeland, Michigan. Even though Howard Miller understood the need to create products that would be steeped in quality and value, he expected nothing less than the best. From gaining the title “World’s Largest Grandfather Clock Manufacturer” in the 1960s, to creating collectors’ cabinets in 1989, all the products have the same attention to detail and handcrafted ideals. We offer hundreds of items to complement any décor ranging from portable alarm clocks to desk sets to wall and mantel clocks to collectors’ cabinets to limited edition grandfather clocks. You will always have the same condition that Howard C. Miller provided when he began offering clocks more than 70 years ago: that quality is reflected both in the products we create.Howard Miller offers a warranty which is our promise and commitment that our products have been manufactured using the finest materials and have been thoroughly inspected prior to being shipped from our facilities. Our warranty is available exclusively through authorized retailers only. Please inquire with any 3rd party seller prior to purchase to confirm warranty eligibility. Purchases made from unauthorized retailers will not be eligible for warranty services through Howard Miller or its authorized service center network.