Estimated Arrival: 7 to 15 days *ETA to USA Only (excluding Hawaii and Alaska)
Howard Miller Brantley II Curio Cabinet 680-672 – Black Satin Finish, Vertical Home Decor, Four Glass Shelves, Five Level Display Case, No Reach Light, Sliding Doors
Color: Black Satin
Brand: Howard Miller
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 26.25 x 75.25 inches
- Item Weight: 105 pounds
- Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Item model number: 680672
- Is Assembly Required?: No
- Number of Shelves: 4
- Batteries Required: No
- Included Components: Cabinet
- CURIO CABINET: The Brantley II Curio Cabinet features a Black Satin finish for stunning dark coloring on select hardwoods and veneers to compliment your home decor. It fits perfectly in your living room, dining room, bedroom, and more to showcase your favorite collectibles.
- DURABLE: Lock your shelves in place with Pad-Lock cushioned metal shelf clips to increase safety, while adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors. With the added side opening door, it will secure your treasures and keep everything at any access.
- SHELVING SPACE: This cabinet has a glass mirrored back to enhance the view of your treasures. The interior design includes five levels of display space with four adjustable glass shelves with continuous holes for shelf adjustment.
- DIMENSIONS: The height is 75.25 inches (191 cm), with a width of 26.25 inches (67 cm), a depth of 18.25 inches (46 cm). A No Reach roller switch located on the back of the cabinet offers longer lasting light to illuminate your collectibles.
- HOWARD MILLER: Founded in 1926 and still family-owned in its third generation, Howard Miller is the worlds leading clock company and a respected brand name in fine specialty furnishings such as curio cabinets, wine and bar furnishings, custom storage cabinets, and SmartMoves adjustable height desks.
Color:Black Satin The Brantley II Curio Cabinet by Howard Miller has a Black Satin finish on select hardwoods and veneers. Pad-Lock cushioned metal shelf clips. Adjustable levelers. Side opening door. Glass mirrored back for an enhanced view. Five levels of display case, four adjustable glass shelves with continuous holes shelf adjustment. No Reach roller switch located on the back of the cabinet.Howard C. Miller founded the company back in 1926, at the age of 21, and is based out of Zeeland, Michigan. Even though Howard Miller understood the need to create products that would be steeped in quality and value, he expected nothing less than the best. From gaining the title “World’s Largest Grandfather Clock Manufacturer” in the 1960s, to creating collectors’ cabinets in 1989, all the products have the same attention to detail and handcrafted ideals. We offer hundreds of items to complement any décor ranging from portable alarm clocks to desk sets to wall and mantel clocks to collectors’ cabinets to limited edition grandfather clocks. You will always have the same condition that Howard C. Miller provided when he began offering clocks more than 70 years ago: that quality is reflected both in the products we create.Howard Miller offers a warranty which is our promise and commitment that our products have been manufactured using the finest materials and have been thoroughly inspected prior to being shipped from our facilities. Our warranty is available exclusively through authorized retailers only. Please inquire with any 3rd party seller prior to purchase to confirm warranty eligibility. Purchases made from unauthorized retailers will not be eligible for warranty services through Howard Miller or its authorized service center network.