Estimated Arrival: 7 to 15 days *ETA to USA Only (excluding Hawaii and Alaska)
Howard Miller Lawrence Wine and Bar Cabinet 547-281
- Package Dimensions: 87.5 x 45.25 x 21.25 inches
- Item Weight: 215 pounds
- Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Item model number: 547281
- Finish Types: Natural
- Batteries Required: No
- Finished in Aged Auburn on select hardwoods and veneers, wire brushed for a natural, reclaimed wood appearance.
- Touch-Litea switch. An adjustable light switch offers four levels of lighting intensity: low, medium, high and off.
- Hinged front locking doors feature an iron finished gun barrel door latch. The left door is secured with a slide lock on the upper interior.
- 270Ao door hinges allow the doors to fold flat against the sides and out of the way.
- Hanging metal stemware rack keeps stemware handy and holds up to 18 large wine glass.
The Lawrence Wine & Bar Cabinet by Howard Miller has an Aged Auburn finish. Touch-Lite switch. 270-degree hinged front locking doors. Metal stemware rack for up to 18 glasses. Adjustable glass shelf and wood shelf. Pad-Lock shelf clips. Glass mirror back. Full-extension drawer with guides. Prep-shelf inside drawer. Wine rack for up to 18 bottles. Adjustable levelers. Made in the USA.Howard C. Miller founded the company back in 1926, at the age of 21, and is based out of Zeeland, Michigan. Even though Howard Miller understood the need to create products that would be steeped in quality and value, he expected nothing less than the best. From gaining the title “World’s Largest Grandfather Clock Manufacturer” in the 1960s, to creating collectors’ cabinets in 1989, all the products have the same attention to detail and handcrafted ideals. We offer hundreds of items to complement any décor ranging from portable alarm clocks to desk sets to wall and mantel clocks to collectors’ cabinets to limited edition grandfather clocks. You will always have the same condition that Howard C. Miller provided when he began offering clocks more than 70 years ago: that quality is reflected both in the products we create.Howard Miller offers a warranty which is our promise and commitment that our products have been manufactured using the finest materials and have been thoroughly inspected prior to being shipped from our facilities. Our warranty is available exclusively through authorized retailers only. Please inquire with any 3rd party seller prior to purchase to confirm warranty eligibility. Purchases made from unauthorized retailers will not be eligible for warranty services through Howard Miller or its authorized service center network.