Estimated Arrival: 7 to 15 days *ETA to USA Only (excluding Hawaii and Alaska)
Howard Miller Mello Wine and Bar Cabinet 547-299
- Package Dimensions: 60 x 45.13 x 25.25 inches
- Item Weight: 279 pounds
- Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Item model number: 547299
- Number of Shelves: 4
- Batteries Required: No
- Key West finish on select materials, hardwoods, and veneers are moderately distressed with gouges, scribes and rasping for an aged appearance.
- A pillowed herringbone-cane pattern on the front doors and elegant turned legs give this versatile cabinet a British colonial flair.
- An upper fixed shelf can hold glasses and tumblers.
- 180Ao door hinges. Full-length piano hinges allow doors to open wide for easy access to storage, including four shelves for bottles and two top shelves for accessories. The doors have a storage capacity of up to 16 bottles.
- Two drawers. Metal drawer guides add stability to the drawer.
The Mello Wine & Bar Console by Howard Miller has a Key West finish. Moderately distressed. 180-degree door hinges. Doors can hold 16 bottles, four shelves for bottles, and two for accessories. Two drawers with metal guides. 22 bottle wood wine rack. Hanging stemware rack. Lift-up prep shelves. Auto-on light switch. Glass mirrored back. Locking doors. Adjustable levelers. Some assembly required.Howard C. Miller founded the company back in 1926, at the age of 21, and is based out of Zeeland, Michigan. Even though Howard Miller understood the need to create products that would be steeped in quality and value, he expected nothing less than the best. From gaining the title “World’s Largest Grandfather Clock Manufacturer” in the 1960s, to creating collectors’ cabinets in 1989, all the products have the same attention to detail and handcrafted ideals. We offer hundreds of items to complement any décor ranging from portable alarm clocks to desk sets to wall and mantel clocks to collectors’ cabinets to limited edition grandfather clocks. You will always have the same condition that Howard C. Miller provided when he began offering clocks more than 70 years ago: that quality is reflected both in the products we create.Howard Miller offers a warranty which is our promise and commitment that our products have been manufactured using the finest materials and have been thoroughly inspected prior to being shipped from our facilities. Our warranty is available exclusively through authorized retailers only. Please inquire with any 3rd party seller prior to purchase to confirm warranty eligibility. Purchases made from unauthorized retailers will not be eligible for warranty services through Howard Miller or its authorized service center network.