Estimated Arrival: 7 to 15 days *ETA to USA Only (excluding Hawaii and Alaska)
Howard Miller Shooter Wine & Bar Console 695-214 – Distressed Weathered Grey Finish, Home Liquor Storage, 9 Bottle Wine Rack, Stemware Rack, Sliding Metal Door
- Item Weight: 181 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 21 x 44.5 x 44.5 inches
- Item model number: 695214
- Date First Available: May 23, 2019
- WEATHERED GREY FINISH: This Shooter Wine & Bar Console features a Weathered Grey finish on uniquely characterized, dissimilar select hardwoods is distressed for an aged appearance with contrasting metal components finished in aged iron to compliment your home decor.
- STORAGE CONSOLE: Get a rustic look in your home while holding your liquor and spirits. A hanging metal stemware rack behind the sliding metal door holds up to six large wine glasses while the removable wine rack in the lower cabinet holds up to nine wine bottles.
- HIGH QUALITY CABINET: Additional features include a sliding metal door to reveal the interior storage area with two removable shelves and there are two wood drawers with wooden drawer slides. This durable console is perfect for the kitchen, dining room, basement and more.
- DIMENSIONS: The height of this console is 44.5 inches (113 cm), with a width of 44.5 inches (113 cm), and a depth of 21 inches (53 cm). It can fit anywhere in the home to always be prepared for entertaining guests.
- HOWARD MILLER: Founded in 1926 and still family-owned in its third generation, Howard Miller is the worlds leading clock company and a respected brand name in fine specialty furnishings such as curio cabinets, wine and bar furnishings, custom storage cabinets, and SmartMoves adjustable height desks.
The Shooter Wine & Bar Console by Howard Miller has a distressed Weathered Grey finish on uniquely characterized, dissimilar select hardwoods. Aged iron metal accent finishes. Hanging stemware rack, removable wine bottle rack. Sliding metal door with two removable shelves. Two wood drawers with wooden drawer slides.Howard C. Miller founded the company back in 1926, at the age of 21, and is based out of Zeeland, Michigan. Even though Howard Miller understood the need to create products that would be steeped in quality and value, he expected nothing less than the best. From gaining the title “World’s Largest Grandfather Clock Manufacturer” in the 1960s, to creating collectors’ cabinets in 1989, all the products have the same attention to detail and handcrafted ideals. We offer hundreds of items to complement any décor ranging from portable alarm clocks to desk sets to wall and mantel clocks to collectors’ cabinets to limited edition grandfather clocks. You will always have the same condition that Howard C. Miller provided when he began offering clocks more than 70 years ago: that quality is reflected both in the products we create.Howard Miller offers a warranty which is our promise and commitment that our products have been manufactured using the finest materials and have been thoroughly inspected prior to being shipped from our facilities. Our warranty is available exclusively through authorized retailers only. Please inquire with any 3rd party seller prior to purchase to confirm warranty eligibility. Purchases made from unauthorized retailers will not be eligible for warranty services through Howard Miller or its authorized service center network.