Estimated Arrival: 7 to 15 days *ETA to USA Only (excluding Hawaii and Alaska)
POKER TABLE Paper Plans SO EASY BEGINNERS LOOK LIKE EXPERTS Build Your Own TEXAS HOLDEM CASINO STYLE Using This Step By Step DIY Patterns by WoodPatternExpert
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 11 x 0.13 x 8.5 inches; 1.92 Ounces
- Item model number : WPE-PKR-TBL
- Date First Available : July 8, 2010
- Manufacturer : WoodPatternExpert
- Best Sellers Rank: #627,008 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) #83 in Poker Tables
- #83 in Poker Tables
- Customer Reviews: 3.4 out of 5 stars 10 ratings
- Popular Race Track Design that fits up to 10 Players.
- Blueprint like patterns; Larger Diagrams for those important Steps.
- Complete Materials List and Pattern that uses only 2 sheets of plywood!
- Continued Technical Support from The WoodPatternExpert with over 20 Years of Experience!
- Level, Sturdy, and Strong Design.
NOTE: This sale is for woodworking plans, NOT furniture. My instructions with large size blueprints are designed as a construction project for the beginning woodworker. Extensive attention is given to speed and ease of construction, with a minimum of tools. A great Poker Table can be built with just a jig saw, and drill. Directions are aimed at the beginning woodworker, but should not bore even an experienced carpenter. WARNING: Your Buddies Will Love This Poker Table Design. Just about everyone who sees it will want you to build one or more, for them. (That's the reason I decided to write these plans.) Unlike most plans out there, you will be able to understand these! I have looked at others and I guarantee they are not as good as my plans! The plan features: 14 pages containing very detailed, step by step instructions. Each step includes diagrams and or photographs to assist in the construction process. 6 Large Blue Print patterns that makes construction so easy a caveman could do it! Built entirely from ? inch Thick Plywood or any thickness you prefer. Tips, Tricks and Notes that allow you to trace and cut without error the first time. Can be built with just a jig saw, and drill. This project plan is designed for the beginning woodworker, but should not bore even the most experienced carpenter.